Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry I've been off the grid.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorph

Sorry I've been off the grid. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I've been off the grid.   Sorry I've been off the grid. EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to apologize for skipping out a few skirmishes ago. Some personal things happened, but all is good now. I can't wait to come play with you guys as soon as my DMR is repaired (I would be able to come play this weekend but UPS broke the lower receiver, so they bought me a new SR12 and I'm waiting for the tech to receive it and begin work.) Also, I'm making a trip down to Combat City in Orlando Sat. and Sun. of June 11-12, and wanted to see if anyone would like to accompany me and a friend or two to play.
Anyways, can't wait to get out there with you guys again. Ready to sling some plastic.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Sorry I've been off the grid. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry I've been off the grid.   Sorry I've been off the grid. EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:57 am

its all good man we havent played in a while either. I wonder how UPS could break a metal lower, thats crazy! And I know i cant make it ill be in Ohio then. Im sure some of the other guys will wanna go.
Back to top Go down

Sorry I've been off the grid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep South Hooligans :: Skirmish Debriefing-
Jump to: