Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Member lumen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lumen

New Member lumen Empty
PostSubject: New Member lumen   New Member lumen EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:32 am

Hey!
My name is Henry and I'm currently in New Orleans, Louisiana. My wife and I are looking to possibly move to South Georgia so I'm scoping out the airsoft activity there. I'm originally from the Dawsonville/Dahlonega area but I got into airsoft while living down here. I'm 24 years old and have been playing for about a year now. I'm currently running a G&P M4 with a KWA USP for a sidearm. I enjoy photography, graphic design, watches, and watching movies.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

New Member lumen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member lumen   New Member lumen EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:14 pm

Hey man. Welcome to the Deep South Hooligans forum. I'm one of the admins for the team. So you say your moving to the south Georgia area? Well if you do, you are more than welcome to come out and join our ranks. Look forward to hearing back. Be good or be good at it.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

New Member lumen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member lumen   New Member lumen EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:04 pm

ahh another fan of the G&P's i see? I run one too, the things a beast. Looking forward to meeting you! Names Ryan by the way, im the youngest one out of the group. If you have any questions about the south georgia area or local airsoft groups feel free to ask Bullseye, myself, for any one else on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

New Member lumen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member lumen   New Member lumen EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Welcome lumen its nice to meet you! We look forward to seeing you out on the field with us soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member lumen Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member lumen   New Member lumen Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member lumen
Page 1 of 1