Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My New Customized SPR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorph

My New Customized SPR Empty
PostSubject: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 pm

After many headaches, allow me to introduce my new KWA MK12 MOD0 SPR.
My New Customized SPR IMG_1535
My New Customized SPR IMG_1534
My New Customized SPR IMG_1533

Internals:
EDGI 6.01mm TBB
Guarder SP130
Bravo AMU 2

Shooting 500 FPS- Confirmed hit at 260 feet so far.

Externals:
Dboys MK12 Kit
KA Pistol Grip
G&P Trigger Guard
Leapers 3-9x50 Mil-Dot Scope
UTG Bipod

All I'm waiting on is the KA OPS SPR Silencer and she's done! Can't wait to come out and snipe you guys, haha. I would come this weekend but me and 2 friends are heading to Orlando for the next NvS game, supposedly there's supposed to be 400+ people there. If any of you guys are planning on going, PM me your contact info and we can meet up once we're there. I'll let you guys know the killcount Very Happy. If there is a skirmish not this weekend but next weekend, I'll be there.

Let me kno what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:40 am

I am scared shitless of that thing. Amazing work. did u do it urself?
Back to top Go down
Zorph

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 am

I put the externals on minus the pistol grip. The tech at Airdog did an amazing work with the internals.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 am

sweet! cant wait too see it. I wish i could go to N vs S but im up in ohio playing airsoft lol. how do u like the 6.01? I never liked them just cause the bore is so tight.
Back to top Go down
Zorph

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:08 pm

I haven't really experienced it yet, but from backyard shooting it seems to work pretty well. I'll make sure to let you know how it preforms after Saturday.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 pm

ok sweet. Im supprised the dboy kit fit on the KWA. KWA has always been stingy with external upgrades.
Back to top Go down
Zorph

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 pm

It actually went on very smoothly. I was supervised as well.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Love the frontend and the psg1 style grip very smexy!
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Thanks a lot man. Now I have to go change my underwear.
Back to top Go down
Zorph

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:41 pm

YES! I was going for that effect Very Happy BTW I sent it to a certain person on ASF who is going to install a new type of hop up that is still under experimentation in the Airsoft community. It's called "flat hop", I don't know if you guys have heard of it. In short, it'll give a gun like mine the ability to make 300ft torso shots easily. He's also going to do some other DIY mods like barrel stabilization, perfect my compression, you know, all those little DIY mods for a little accuracy/range boost.
I'll let you guys know how she turns out.

And btw, PMC, the 6.01 did well. Made some 250ft shots at least.... But as you guys know not a lot of people call sniper hits from 250ft away... I KNOW I got some confirmed hits though.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:23 am

yeh u are going to be our sniper for the team. hahaha and that hop up sounds cool. cant wait to see how it works. lets keep it on the DL so people arent looking for them lol
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:44 pm

I love everything about this rifle, BUT, I do have one itty bitty suggestion. I think if you would use Vietnam style M-16 clips it would look sick. They wouldn't hold as much ammunition, but I think it would make it look a true sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Zorph

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm

I completely agree Bullseye, but it is a KWA, and KWAs are VERY picky about what mags feed. I have some KA VN style mags, but they don't feed, so I just stick with the 3 KWA highaps and 6 Star midcaps I have.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Yea I gotcha, I just think the VN mags would work better with your bi-pod. I see the the M-4 mags being long and hindering your bi-pod capabilities. But I do seriously love this rifle. I'm super serial.
Back to top Go down
Zorph

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am

Just thought I'd throw in a quick update. Tech has been fiddling with my SPR for a few days now, fixing a few minor problems and so on. He said the hop up is a little screwy still, but he's going to put in some custom nubs to see what he can get the best result out of. But as of right now, he says he can hit a chest-size target with his first shot from 250ftith .28s, and says with .4s (I'll be using .36s) he said it can definitely go to 300ft and then some. So anyways, I'm pumped, and if he gets her back to me in time, I'll bring her out with me to the paintball place...> Along with my M4, because I was never good at quick-scoping.... I'll put up an updated pic when I get her back as well, finally got the SPR silencer from Redwolf.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:02 pm

wow! bad ass! is he putting in that new hop up u were talking about? and also a quick tip, try to find a supressor with foam on the inside. it will give you a 15-20 fps boost on your gun and increase the range. PLUS make your gun a little quieter. Im getting one from my friend in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Zorph

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Yep. He put that in, a bunch of DIY Mods, put in a custom nub, and fixed a few problems. He hasn't tested her since he put this nub in, but with the rifle he has it in that he owns, he gets 325ft shots.

I've never heard of an FPS boost from a foam suppressor. I know they're illegal, though. I can't really add anymore FPS anyways because I'm on the limit of, if not slightly over 500 FPS, and I want it to be field legal. A quieter gun would be nice, though... I'll look into it. I can screw the end off the suppressor and see it's hollow, so theoretically I could add foam rings if I found the proper size.

Anyways, I can't wait to use it in a big OP! I know this is a little off topic, but who's going to OP Enduring Justice in Sept.? I know I am, and I think PMC said he was going. It'd be pretty cool if we could get a good portion of the team.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:55 am

Sweet! and there illeagal? I did not know that. but yehi may or may not be able to go. ill let you know once it gets loserto the date. Have u posted something about it?
Back to top Go down
Zorph

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Yeah it's in the Airsoft Information section of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Zorph

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Well, he was doing final testing, and the motor crapped out. So he ordered a JG Blue Torque Motor, which is what he's running in his DMR, and it should be there tomorrow. So if it is, he'll ship it back to me tomorrow. I don't think it'll get her in time for Sunday though Neutral So I'll be using my secondary (which I planned on using anyways but whatever).

Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:05 pm

JG makes good motors. and its cool, Im using an MP5 that i never use anyways lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Customized SPR   My New Customized SPR Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Customized SPR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep South Hooligans :: Airsoft Weapons-
Jump to: