Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabbit

WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. Empty
PostSubject: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Looking for a GBB pistol. (I prefer Glocks, but if you don't have one just list the one selling). Also, for Comms. I'm looking for Peltor Comtacs real (if you have a VERY good price) or Replica. Please, comment below if you have any of this. We will work out a place to meet if I'm gonna buy it!

-Rabbit/Jordan albino

Edit: Also looking for a holographic sight!
Back to top Go down
TPayneNFA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:27 am

I have a KJW P226 with 2 mags that I am willing to part with for a good price or possibly trade.

The only trade I am interested in is (tan or multicam only) :

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=28_171&products_id=2588
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Not trying to screw anyone over here, but that plate carrier is worth more than the KJW P226 brand new. KJW P226 = $99.99 Plate carrier = $109.95
And I'm assuming the pistol has been used, and has age on it, which brings it's value down to about $60. Let me put it this way, would you trade someone $109.95 for $60?
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:30 pm

very true
Back to top Go down
TPayneNFA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Have you ever heard of someone including cash to make the trade fair? Or the extreme possibility that he may have a used plate carrier? Use that spongy little organ that is housed within your cranial vault before posting.

Also just as an FYI, the P226 has 2 mags... that extra mag (gun only comes with 1) cost money, therefore bringing the total, new, value to over $125, which is more than $109.95. Additionally, I wasn't expecting him to order a new plate carrier over the net, and send it to me in trade for a used pistol... wow. Shocked I linked to it, so he would know which carrier I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:47 pm

You should just go ahead and leave this forum now. You will not speak to people like that on here. And I can promise this, you will not be playing with us after what you just said to me. So I suppose YOU should use that spongy little organ that is housed within your cranial vault before disrespecting the owner of the field.
Back to top Go down
TPayneNFA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:14 am

Bullseye, PM sent.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 am

As I have been out for awhile I am curious how this has been resolved ^^

but as to the main topic, if you check the facebook group a friend of mine is selling some sidearms
Back to top Go down
TPayneNFA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:36 am

We resolved it. Here's a copy of the PMs we exchanged if anyone is interested. Bullseye, if you would rather the PMs not be public, then feel free to delete them.

Quote :
Bullseye,

I apologise for offending you with my reply. I was already having a bad day and when I saw your reply, so I vented a little. The reason I did, was because I took your post as if you automatically thought I was trying to rip someone off. Anyway, I went back and re read your post, and saw you were typing in a different tone than I took it as. I know it was wrong, immature, and unprofessional to say what I said. I was simply having a bad day and ended up venting on you, when I misunderstood your post. Anyway, I sincerely apologise for offending you with my remark. I hope you understand.

-Thomas

Quote :
Thank you for the apology. And I understand how would you think I was accusing you of ripping someone off. However, you can go through this entire forum and see that I treat everyone with respect, as I wish to be respected in return. And I ask that everyone give others respect. I also understand you were having a bad day (I work at Harvey's as well). It takes a man to admit he was wrong, so I give you kudos there. But please understand, that this is an open forum and most of us try to post in every thread, but we never knock anyone off. I was simply posting my input (which was in no way directed offensively towards you) on an open thread. All is good. No harm, no foul. I really do appreciate your message and apology, and I hope to see you come out on the field soon.

-Jonathan

There were a few more PMs, but they were just chit chat and do not relate to the issue above.

-Thomas
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:42 am

alright cool, btw I go to vsu as well, do you have a facebook?
Back to top Go down
TPayneNFA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:47 am

Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:48 am

that didn't go through, https://www.facebook.com/2good4hisowngood is me though
Back to top Go down
TPayneNFA

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:52 am

Friend request sent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.   WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms. Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB: GBB Pistol, and Comms.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep South Hooligans :: Airsoft Sales-
Jump to: