Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sqyrel

Sqyrel

PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300 Empty
PostSubject: PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300   PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Hey everyone, long time no see. Uncle Sam has seen fit to uproot me from Valdosta and move me down to Naval Air Station Key West for my next base. I know right, such a bummer.... lol.

Anyhow, anyone who has played with me has seen what i bring. Selling my entire collection for a legit $300 Pricetag.

KWA M4A1 Rifle - Kept in immaculate condition, new bucking and hopup Smile Comes with box (also flawless) and all original warrenty paperwork including LiPo documentation.
Endless accessories.

Tan Vest, 2 batteries, battery charger, Forward Grip, 10 King Arms Midcap Mags, Red Dot Sight, Rifle Sling, Massive carrying case, WileyX full cover goggles, yellow shooter glasses ( for when you feel frisky), A pair of ESX Black glasses, WileyX Combat shooter gloves with kelvar knuckes, 1 KWA Highcap mag, Various wrenches and tools for maintaining the gear. Thats all i can think of off the top of my head, I will only be in town for another 2 weeks, so call me if you want it, I am a large slacker and possibly wont check back into the forums, any questions call. My cell is 352-213-0801. Later guys

-Sqyrel
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300   PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Sad to see you go man, but hey your moving to one hell of a nice base lol ill ask around we use the Facebook page more than this now but ill tell the guys to look on here.
Back to top Go down
ssgt burgin

PostSubject: Re: PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300   PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Any pics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300   PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300 Empty

Back to top Go down

PCS is finally here. Entire Airsoft bundle $300
Page 1 of 1