Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small-Scale Op.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Small-Scale Op. Empty
PostSubject: Small-Scale Op.   Small-Scale Op. EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:52 pm

It would be a joint collaboration between DSH and Hag3rd. The idea going so far is use both fileds, with an APC that can be called in for transport or export by both teams. With several objectives (which he have not discussed yet) that will go along with the op scenario itself (which also has not been discussed. So go ahead and start brainstorming and throw ideas out there. Also, it would helo to come up with Op scenario first. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Small-Scale Op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small-Scale Op.   Small-Scale Op. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:34 am

Why not make it a massive night game? or have like a morning game, then a night game, like take a break for a couple hours in between
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Small-Scale Op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small-Scale Op.   Small-Scale Op. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 am

Cause it would be easier to try and keeps things as simple as possible for this. Its the first time we will have done anything like this out here and I dont want to over complicate it.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Small-Scale Op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small-Scale Op.   Small-Scale Op. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:48 am

Let me clarify what I meant, Im thinking that we divide into our two teams and have the normal morning games, as long as would normally would, we can leave, and if enough people feel like coming back, we can try A night game, just to see what everyone thinks about them, and if we would want to do another.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

Small-Scale Op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small-Scale Op.   Small-Scale Op. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:04 pm

That would be cool except night games suck no other decent way to put it. I wouldn't even attempt to do one unless it's a full moon. Night games usually consist of rambling around for hours on end tripping over one another and hoping to bump into somebody. Other than that I'm down with the whole all day game.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Small-Scale Op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small-Scale Op.   Small-Scale Op. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Yea I can already tell you right now, I wouldnt even show up for the night game.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Small-Scale Op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small-Scale Op.   Small-Scale Op. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:53 am

One good night game, and you would be hooked, I got mine at GCII. Since then the only chance I've had was at that waycross one, and that blew simply because it was poorly planned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small-Scale Op. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small-Scale Op.   Small-Scale Op. Empty

Back to top Go down

Small-Scale Op.
Page 1 of 1