Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

January 22, 2011

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

January 22, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: January 22, 2011   January 22, 2011 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 pm

I had a great time today. I'm glad to see that everyone is starting to use the "bang out" rule more. I saw a lot of possible incursions today that would have ended sorely, but you guys banged it out and kept it safe. I had a few knife kills and grenade kills that I was proud of. But another thing that was brought up after the match today was the topic of "trash talking". Listen guys, I will talk trash ALL day long, and I know of a few other ppl out there who talk trash as well. It is all in fun and games. This is a COMPETITIVE sport, and trash talking is just part of it. So if you're out there and somone starts smack talking you...return the favor. Its all in good spirit.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

January 22, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 22, 2011   January 22, 2011 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

agreed ^^
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

January 22, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 22, 2011   January 22, 2011 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:08 pm

There were also some claims of cheating, which me and jonathan did a fair job of dispelling. But if you are 90% sure you hit someone call it out, but dont get angry about it, remember that these aren't real bullets, they are 6mm bbs, traveling with only a little under a joule of force, which means a leaf or even the wind can cause you to miss.

That being said, If you know you hit someone, perhaps saw rounds bounce off of their tac gear. Let them know, most Tac gear is heavy, I know mine is, and I dont always know I'm hit. but if you tell me you saw it bounce off my knee pad, then I will take the hit, and be grateful you told me, so I can watch for my tac gear better the next time, and we can avoid the whole embarassing circumstance. The one thing I cannot stand most of all in this sport is people thinking I was cheating on purpose.

If you tell someone they are out, make sure you tell them how you know (ie. that you saw rounds bouncing off of them), and if they refuse to go, throw on a kill rag, walk over, and make sure they heard you. but once again, make sure they know that rounds were bouncing off of them. If they still refuse to go, call for an admin to make a call.
Back to top Go down
Gman

Gman

January 22, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 22, 2011   January 22, 2011 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Another fun day of airsoft! I really enjoyed that last zombie game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hag3rd.com
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

January 22, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 22, 2011   January 22, 2011 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:08 pm

That last zombie game was INTENSE!!!!!! I mean whoa.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

January 22, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 22, 2011   January 22, 2011 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Yes the last zombie game was amazing. As far as the whole calling your hits things go, I witnessed a lot of the so called hits that were dealt and many were indeed direct hits, we said this aloud and made it known but nothing was done about it. I've always been told that if you think you got hit but not sure call yourself out also, if you are in a situation where you are receiving fire from every direction and bbs are ricocheting around you call yourself out. It's the honorable thing to do. Bottom line call your hits or be prepared to hear flak over it.

I'm glad a lot of people are using the bang out rule and while many of you may consider it a "courtesy" it prevents a lot of mishaps. I think that unless you know for a fact that it isn't a legitimate bang out (i.e way out of their range 10-20ft) that you should accept it or else some severe injuries could occur. This is something everyone should take seriously not because you don't want to get out or you feel as if you can fight your way out of it but because this prevents injuries and mishaps from occuring. Shooting someone at close range is dangerous for both parties. We want to play safe. Be fair to yourself and your adversary.

One more thing, after a match, once game is called put your guns on safety and preferably take your mag out. Many people such as myself take their eyepro off between matches. I was almost hit at point blank after the last match because of a "miscommunication" and what I would call childish behavior. If this happens again then I will talk to Johnathan have him remove any player that does this from the field. This is a serious offense and I will not stand for horse play in this sport.

All in all everyone please have fun and be safe. I enjoy playing with all of you and let's keep having a good time playing airsoft!
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

January 22, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 22, 2011   January 22, 2011 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 am

Ok we've cleared some of the misunderstandings no ones a cheater here on this team. I have great respect and admiration for all of you so let's get out there and fling sone plastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

January 22, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 22, 2011   January 22, 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

January 22, 2011
Page 1 of 1