Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

selling most of my guns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

selling most of my guns Empty
PostSubject: selling most of my guns   selling most of my guns EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:54 am

OK so heres whats going on, i've gotten tired of a couple of my guns, so, i'm trading them.

first up i have my WE 1911 with SERPA holster, it has 2 working mags, and 2 that need new orings. im looking for $100
The SERPA holster only includes the holster, and belt loop. you can get a strike platform for molle gear for like $9. its only had a few hundred rounds through it, so its about average for a sidearm.

next up is my MP5 by ICS, i've only had it for a bit, and only played with it for a few games. it has a high cap, and 10 mids, the mids need lubing according to my friend. I just don't feel like working on it, and i don't enjoy the smaller mags. I'm looking for $200 for the gun, and all mags. this aeg has had only a couple thousand rounds through it, ive only used it in about 7 games, and lightly, none were ops.

I am willing to accept trades, just dont low ball me. my general rule of thumb is trade me something at the same price new as mine were new. these are relatively new as far as rounds through them goes. I'm looking for an m4 compatible weapon, or a g36 style.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

selling most of my guns Empty
PostSubject: Re: selling most of my guns   selling most of my guns EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:22 am

I traded my MP5, so all thats left is the 1911, which is still a really good deal.
Back to top Go down

selling most of my guns
Page 1 of 1