Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squads for Ops?

Go down 
+2
PMC-BLT
Bullseye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 pm

So, slowly the amount of ppl going to ops with us grown. I was thinking it would be cool to start practicing for ops in two different squads. Assault and Recon. Share your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 pm

ill run the Recon team if u want?
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm

I was wanting to run recon too. Who else is down for recon? Team Multi-cam maybe?
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Bullseye if we go to ops we should all go under the same uniform colors not everyone ha multicam yet myself included take that into consideration. Enerually when everyone gets it we can all go but my undelrstanding was the tram unifrorm was marpat primary multicam secondary. I mean we can change it but youd have to take in consideration what everyone has at the moment.

But I'm going assault all the way baby!!!
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Youre right Flip about the team unifrom being MARPAT primary and Multi-cam secondary. I just keep getting excited over my Multi-Cam haha. But Im glad you picked assault I was hoping you would lean that way. And MARPAT will continue to be primary uniform faction for the entire team...Recon and Assault.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 pm

I've done alot of Spec ops, if I take one guy, I could probably wreak destruction behind enemy lines like I usually do at ops.

I already have a spy for the Coastal Ivory game
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:46 pm

If youre that good...then you would do great with a squad. So im gonna vote you recon. But the small numbers of our team doesn't have enough slack to spare two guys for a spec ops team................yet.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 pm

I'm going to try to link up with a guy who I played at GCII with, who ran the Spetznaz team, and infiltrated ahead of me from a different direction. We both caused tons of chaos there

I was going to get ryan for my spec op team as well cause he has been to a couple games
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

You can do whatever you want to do for ops. Its your money, you paid to go. This was intended for people who intended to run with team DSH at ops. We need to come up with a Recon team and an Assualt team.
Back to top Go down
Gman

Gman

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:24 am

I'm interested...just don't know if I will have the time to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hag3rd.com
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 am

Not to put a damper on your plans, while this might work for larger ops like Amerika, unless they have changed since I was there last, 6mm ops are smaller maybe 60 people. It will be more like if we had 60 people around here, and said here is the objective, and everyone rushed towards that objective. Thats why I suggested a small unit. A full squad will attract attention in such a scenario, I have tried that, which is what lead me to the spec op team. I have been able to undercut enemy units by maneuvering around and attacking from behind. If I lead such a team, the rest of you could then attack from the other side, and wipe them out. dont think of this as a normal op. This is a large woodsball game
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:04 pm

sean the idea is to have 3-4 seperate squads. I would run recon, 2 people would run assault, and another would run an other squad doing whatever. heres the team layout:
1) Recon:
-sniper
-rifleman/medic
-radio operator

2) Assault:
-rifleman (x2)
-medic (x2)
-Radio operator (x2)
note: the assault team splits into two groups, all three teams must have a radio if not every person

Depending on the size of the op, and however many people their are, thats the basic layout of Squads... theses numbers can change depending on different things
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Great layout Ryan. But the assault team is missing one thing......LMG baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you think about this....

Recon:
Rifleman
DMR/Sniper
Medic
Radio Communications and Grid Coordinates.

Assault: (2 teams)
Rifleman
Rifleman
Grenadier
Medic
LMG
Radio and Grid Coordinates

IF, IF, IF we had enough people.

Would kick ass if they made airsoft artillery! HAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:20 am

I like both of these settle I suppose we could alternate LMG and rifleman for assault. I dont mind lending the SAW out at all I just need to get the box mag either running right or replaced. But love these setups!
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:45 am

I didnt know you had a saw Flip, what model?
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Crappy Echo 1 m249 long version
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Full stock?
Back to top Go down
Zorph

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 pm

With my new DMR, I think I'd like to be a sniper if at all possible on the recon squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squads for Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squads for Ops?   Squads for Ops? Empty

Back to top Go down

Squads for Ops?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep South Hooligans :: Team Discussion-
Jump to: