Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)

Go down 
+2
Bullseye
2good4hisowngood
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) Empty
PostSubject: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:40 pm

This thread is purely for posting up that you are coming, if someone else posts up that you are coming, you dont need to repost it. I'll try to keep editing this post with an update of people who are coming.

Marpat:
2Good
Bullseye
Bluhairfrk
BLT
Sqyrl
Colgrizzle
Flip

Last edited by 2good4hisowngood on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Marpat.
Im going.
Back to top Go down
BluHairFrk

BluHairFrk

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:56 pm

If i can get off work i'm definitely coming. I shouldn't have any problems, but there's the small chance my boss will be a dick.

MARPAT!

i'll post back if i can get any of the hag3rd guys to come
Back to top Go down
Sqyrel

Sqyrel

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 am

Both myself and Colgrizzle will be there in Marpat

Also theres a chance my brother in law will be in attendance as well, he really enjoyed playing last week and is going to try to score himself some gear before the event.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:38 pm

There Marpat
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:41 pm

We need to discuss driving arrangements and where and what times we can meet up.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Well a few options stick out, (if jonathan will allow it) we could stay over at his place and all leave from there early, or we can meet up there and leave early, or we can each leave and go on our own. I personally dont want to drive, my car gets horrid gas mileage.
Back to top Go down
Sqyrel

Sqyrel

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Ill be making my way down there solo. My wifes family lives in Gainesville, so friday night were are driving down there to spend the night, then its only another 1hr25min or so trip to WWP sat morning for me.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Jonathans is kind of the opposite direction for some, but it's entirely up to the people going. I would say we meet up somewhere in the morning as of right now I'm not quite sure if I'll be taking my vehicle or not it's the only one working right now. So dez may need it I'll know closer to the day of though.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm

I would drive some of u guys but im leaving for tampa the next day... sean u need to get that alignment done! and i think the best option would be to meet somewhere... we can discus all of this saturday
Back to top Go down
BluHairFrk

BluHairFrk

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:52 am

I'm not gonna be able to make it saturday so let me throw in my idea: I have to work friday night and i'm gonna probably just head down there after work. Whoever wants to ride with me is welcome to come, Jonathan, Sean and i did this last time for Amerika and it worked out pretty good, We found a hotel in ocala that was only $20 a person and were able to get a good nights rest before the game. I'm down for driving, the ride back is a bitch though, let me tell you.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:29 am

I'm not going to be able to make it Saturday either. Doing the whole valentines thing with the wifey this weekend. I'll more than likely have to work Friday night as well but I think me and a few of the others who are going to go with me are roughing it, getting up the next morning and hauling butt down to Ocala. We will make it in time I have no doubts about that. As far as a meeting place goes however I was thinking perhaps my place it's more or less in the middle of town and has ample parking.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Heading down again the night before actually seems like a great idea, And if the game lasts too late I wouldnt mind staying the next night if you dont feel like driving
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Well most pf th people coming with me don't gave the extra cash to spend on a hotel room we also have to work the night before. So it's a no go for me but if you and some others want to that's awesome I wish I could I would like to buy can't. I think we are just gonna rough it. We did it for brushfire and it wasn't too bad so I think we will make it.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:59 pm

If you mean using their camping feature make sure they know ahead of time
Back to top Go down
Sqyrel

Sqyrel

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 pm

I dont welcome you guys having to drive down the morning of lol, that sounds terrible. Me and Colgrizz are driving down friday night and spending the night at my Dads house, turns out he literally lives like 5 miles from WWoP. L-E-G-I-T Then we are stayin the night saturday as we are gonna be ass fuck tired and driving home Sunday morning. There are numerous cheap hotels in ocala tho and if 4-5 of you guys crammed up in that bitch then it would be like 10bucks a person
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:47 am

Yeah thats what we did last time, for the night before at least
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:08 am

Yeah I meant driving sorry. I still think we will probably drive wife doesn't want me gone overnight plus I have to work the day before.
Back to top Go down
Sqyrel

Sqyrel

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:53 am

bring the wifeypoo flip! solves all your problems of the 1 car and no overnight
Back to top Go down
BluHairFrk

BluHairFrk

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:31 pm

I'd be down for a hotel room the night after, the only thing is i have to be at work at 11:30 Sunday so we would have to get up early ish...
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:17 pm

i would personally just rather leave early that morning and come back late that night.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:18 am

Haha thats a big negative sqyrlieman. If dez came we'd all be dead! Well I guess I got your vote bullseye glad somebody's willing to brave the trip! Haha I wish I could stay but it just isn't happening.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Looks like I'm out guys, I need to get my guns repaired instead.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 am

That sucks man!!! Borrow one bro! Don't you have an AK you can use? Wait something happen to your new M4?
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Someone is buying my AK, and my m4 fried. Going to a game with someone else's gun just isnt the same, I'd rather use that money towards repairing my current ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next