Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coastal Ivory 2 Recap

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flip
Admin
Flip

Coastal Ivory 2 Recap Empty
PostSubject: Coastal Ivory 2 Recap   Coastal Ivory 2 Recap EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:55 am

Hey guys! We had a great time this past Saturday! It was a pretty good op and we all had a lot of fun! We were the "Elites" of our team as Devon put it haha. We played hard and well man and we came through victorious in the end! Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the team by playing! Can't wait until the next op!

Here are some pics Shwell from CenFl Airsoft took from the op. Butler took some too and I'll upload anymore I find. Enjoy!

https://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s218/SHWELL11/Airsoft/Coastal%20Ivory%20II%206mm%20Junkies/
Back to top Go down
Gman

Gman

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Ivory 2 Recap   Coastal Ivory 2 Recap EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 am

Nice job guys! Looks like a good turnout. Hopefully some of the hgrds can join you guys for the next op.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hag3rd.com
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Ivory 2 Recap   Coastal Ivory 2 Recap EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:46 am

hey flip post up something about the free one u were talking about, im sure a lot of us could go
Back to top Go down
BluHairFrk

BluHairFrk

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Ivory 2 Recap   Coastal Ivory 2 Recap EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 pm

I'd love it if we could get a huge group of us to go out to an op. We totally lead the team with 6 people. Imagine what we could do with 15 or 20 people.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Ivory 2 Recap   Coastal Ivory 2 Recap EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:31 pm

ohh yehhh!
Back to top Go down
Sqyrel

Sqyrel

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Ivory 2 Recap   Coastal Ivory 2 Recap EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Theres another op hosted by Mind Game Productons on March 19th at Waynes World. Heres the link

http://www.mindgame-productions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=0

Sorry Ryan haha

Something a little more friendly to our one younger cadet, March 26 is the next 6mm OP. Unknown location or any details so far more to come.

Also completely unrelated Feb 26-27 is a 24OP hosted by Mindgames down in Lithia Fl.

Also on March 12th, 501 Rangers(The Keystone Heights Team [Cheers home town!]) is hosting a game in Keystone, info here https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=154218204635525

That covers all of the relevant incoming OPs that I know about. More edits to come if i dig up anymore.

Edit #2. More OPs found, this time in northern GA. On March 5th, heres the link http://teamairsoft.com/home/CurrentEvent/currentevent.htm
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Ivory 2 Recap   Coastal Ivory 2 Recap EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:33 am

Good job gathering info Sqyrl! The USA vs USSR one is the free one that I was speaking of that 501 rangers invited us to Ryan. I would really like to go to the Zone op for those of you who went to Wasteland last year from the way I understand it it will be a lot like that except modern. It is not and I repeat not a traditional milsim so those wanting a more militaryish sim that is not for you. But i had a blast at wasteland and I love out of the box games to change it up so I'm all down for going. Let's start planning guys!
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Ivory 2 Recap   Coastal Ivory 2 Recap EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Ivory 2 Recap   Coastal Ivory 2 Recap EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:29 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coastal Ivory 2 Recap   Coastal Ivory 2 Recap Empty

Back to top Go down

Coastal Ivory 2 Recap
Page 1 of 1