Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patches and Car Decals

Go down 
+3
2good4hisowngood
Flip
BluHairFrk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BluHairFrk

BluHairFrk

Patches and Car Decals Empty
PostSubject: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 am

Hey guys, while we were at Costal Ivory II, Butler showed me a design for a DSH patch. I liked it a lot. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are about getting them made. Obviously the people who want them will have to go in together to buy them. Butler is sending me the picture soon and i'll post it here when i get it. Also Ben up at Ink Addiction has a vinyl cutter that can cut us out ANYTHING we want, which we could use to make decals for our cars and even possibly our guns. The vinyl is super cheap and we would not have to get them in bulk like the patches. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Sounds awesome bro I asked him to make a few different color variations and we can all vote on them and decide on the one we like. I really want to get some made it'd really help us stick out as a team.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:42 pm

I have one I made awhile back and showed flip
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:59 pm

for car decals do u think we could get magnets instead of stickers?
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:59 pm

magnets strip paint
vinyl can simply be peeled, its like parking decals
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:26 pm

no they dont? ive had a magnet on my car for 10 months and just pealed it off... just dirt... the sticky stuff peals paint... we had a guy come in out shop in automotive who wanted his decals removed, every single one pealed paint off
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:09 pm

If you look at the first post he was talking about car decal types, vinyl. My father used large magnets for his catering vehicles, after awhile he tried removing them, stripped paint on each one
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:35 am

Your dad probably had puter in the paint on his vehicle or some other type of metal that they will often mix into paint to give it a little more shine. But magnets will not peel off paint otherwise. Magnets are the best way to go.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 pm

better than vinyl that would go onto the window, and remove with no residue no matter what might be in your paint?
and bluhair said it was super cheap with no min. orders
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Just depends on if you want a window decal or an exterior aesthetic decal.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon

PostSubject: patch colors   Patches and Car Decals EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 pm

lookin good!
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Thanks man they look great! I'm digging the tan and the olive so my vote's for either.
Back to top Go down
DasBear

DasBear

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:54 pm

i like the olive or rust
Back to top Go down
Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 am

I honestly think the park olive green is the best.. the Rust makes the letters a little hard to read and the tan is a little to light, my favorite is the yellow. But i can understand the problems with flashing yellow on the field. But I think Olive is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 1:06 pm

I love the rust. But i understand what you mean about the letters being hard to read. so what if you made the letters olive? then they would look really good with the rust background. Kinda like a special operations patch.
Back to top Go down
Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:44 pm

I'll try and put that together and post it.. I guess we will just all have to vote which one we like the most later.. O are you available to play Saturday Bullseye
Back to top Go down
BluHairFrk

BluHairFrk

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:49 am

I like the olive version personally. And as far as the magnet/ sticker debate goes, I was planning on putting my sticker on the back glass of my vehicle. Also The vinyl stickers can be made cheaply and i have a connection to make them. You guys are on your own to figure out someone to make magnets.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm with Devon I was wanting mine on the back glass as well and I like the olive version.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:28 pm

yeh i want mine on the glass,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patches and Car Decals   Patches and Car Decals Empty

Back to top Go down

Patches and Car Decals
Page 1 of 1