Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I could use some advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

I could use some advice Empty
PostSubject: I could use some advice   I could use some advice EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:40 pm

so what do you guys think, should I get the XCR ($395) or a dboys PDW ($225)?
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: I could use some advice   I could use some advice EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:39 pm

I love the PDWs but my experience with DBOYS in the past is rather shaky. I've never been too impressed with any of their guns that I've seen and used. I've heard that they've upped the anty on their quality as of late but I still don't necessarily trust them. I wish someone made a decently priced PDW that's an AEG most I've seen our GBB. I wanna say King Arms may make one but I'm not sure on the price. In my honest opinion I say save yourself the trouble and stick with the VFC made XCR.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: I could use some advice   I could use some advice EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Echo1 Scar-H
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: I could use some advice   I could use some advice EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:31 pm

I was looking at that but idk. mags are hard to get because some 7.62 mags wont fit. I think ill just stick with the XCR. expensive but worth it adn easy to work on due to the split gear box design. thanks guys!

Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: I could use some advice   I could use some advice EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Or you could get a box mag for that M249
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: I could use some advice   I could use some advice EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:56 pm

DO NOT get a SCAR H my friend had a VFC SCAR H and he had to buy mags for it one at a time and they were $30 hicaps he couldn't find any midcaps. I'm still going with the XCR idea. If you did happen to want a scar I'd suggest get the SCAR L uses stanag mags and we all have tons of those.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I could use some advice   I could use some advice Empty

Back to top Go down

I could use some advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep South Hooligans :: Airsoft Weapons-
Jump to: