Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint Empty
PostSubject: Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint   Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Ok, if anyone has seen the show Flashpoint then you might have some ideas. Heres the plan. If we go to Socom Airsoft in Ocala or anywhere that has a CQB area we can do this. How it works is there is a maximum or 3 hostages. One team will be holding the hostage(s) against there will. The other team will go in and get those hostages with little to no casualties. So what it really is, is a MILSIM/Role playing game. The team that has to go in and get the hostages needs to take into consideration all key factors such as how many hostages there are, where they are located in the building, how many suspects there are, and any other intel they can gather. The use of hostage negotiation can take place if necessary. If you can talk the person into standing down then take him into custody and get all hostages out safely. The use of "lethal" force can be applied if necessary. If you have any ideas for scenarios post them up. Looking forward to your ideas. P.S.: Some of the Situations i come up with will be based off of the show Flashpoint. If you have netflix i would recommend watching it.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint   Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:10 pm

I realllllllllly like this idea. There is also a video game called Flashpoint, its sick.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint   Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:39 pm

yeh i have a few game ideas so far. now we can put the Rangers style of room entry to the test!
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint   Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Yea I'm definitely up for it.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint   Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:05 pm

yeh next time we go to Ocala we should do a double trip. Waynes World and Socom lol
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint   Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:39 am

I'm officially addicted to "Flashpoint" now. I would like to go to Socom just to try some of these things out. We could make a list of different game scenarios and play them out all day.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint   Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:59 pm

yeh i know! ill watch a few episodes again and come up with some ideas for games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint   Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint Empty

Back to top Go down

Scenario idea, based off of Flashpoint
Page 1 of 1