Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<   >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:39 pm

I have acquired a shit-load of 1x4's and 1x6's. A shit-load of those black plastic pallet inserts, and I really want to start building stuff. For over a year I have been packing away anything that looks like it could contribute itself into a legitament structure (small buildings, fences, bunkers, barriers...anything you can imagine). I have already mowed the field twice as of now...now i need your help. I could do it by myself, but I want every member of DSH to have some input in how we set this field up. We need to walk the map together and all come up with our own ideas, map them out, brainstorm, then get to work. I would like to do it next weekend, October 9th and 10th (yes, a saturday and a sunday). Of course we will take breaks from working to play some skirmishes, but we will mainly be working. Remember, though its my property, it is OUR field. Thanks and I enjoy playing with all of you. DSH baby!
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<   >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:11 pm

I'll come out if I don't have to work. So let's hope I'm off.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<   >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:11 pm

i'l be there at least for a lil while.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<   >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Ill try to be there both days, ill play it by year
Back to top Go down
Colgrizzle

Colgrizzle

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<   >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Hey guys how did the work day go? Sorry I couldnt make it, something about a war on terror. So anyway my buddy and I have been thinking about different ideas for the field. You all still down to build some barricades, forts, and stuff? We have been looking at some cheap 4x8 sheating from lowes and its easy to build some buildings for captute the flag, cqb practice, etc. I dont mind coughing up some $ and time to make it happen. We also have a chainsaw and axes if you were interested in doing a little clearing and debris removal. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<   >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:45 pm

I think one of the big things about clearing debris is, where do you take it afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<   >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:40 pm

chainsaw, axes, good. i have a backhoe and a bush hog, so im definitely down for some land clearing and setting up some buildings. Sean, about the debris, if we have to cut trees down, then we cut them into 3ft. sectons and take them to my dad. he will do the rest. the rest.....bonfire.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<   >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:06 pm

That sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<   >>>>>WORK DAY<<<<< Empty

Back to top Go down

>>>>>WORK DAY<<<<<
Page 1 of 1