Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Everyone!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flip
Admin
Flip

Welcome Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:42 am

Welcome everyone to the Deep South Hooligans forum! We are an airsoft team located in Valdosta, GA. We hope to start a good following of airsoft in our area. Keep posted as this forum is new and we are ever expanding! Now let's get out and play!
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 am

We should probably take some pictures of the field and post up on here. That would be pretty cool. But we should have a work day first.
Back to top Go down
DasBear

DasBear

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 am

agreed
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:12 am

I agree let's set a date and we will put it on the forum.
Back to top Go down
dezaster
Admin
dezaster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:51 am

anyone know someone who can take photos during game play?
Back to top Go down
https://deepsouthhooligans.forumotion.com
DasBear

DasBear

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:48 pm

if we have to we can set out an odd man or woman to take pics during the game. do kind of a rotational thing you know...
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:03 am

Which field are we using?
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 am

Bullseye's (johnathan's)
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:11 am

OK just making sure, what all do you guys want to do for field work?
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Well first, for the pictures, I am more than positive that Holly will have no problem taking pictures during game play as long as no one shoots her. Second...I'm expanding the field, Im going to clear out more land to give us more room and give us a little more versatility to the matches. I also have a lot more of those black plastic pallet inserts that I want to turn into actual structures rather than just make-shift cover to get behind. I can get my hands on those all day and we could make mini buildings out of them, then expand them as the field grows with us. We just need to get out there and DO IT! I can mow the field and clear the land while you guys move and re-arrange all the obstacles and build the mini buildings. It will take at least a couple days I'm sure, we just need to get a set date.
Back to top Go down
DasBear

DasBear

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:27 pm

for pictures, no promises on the not shooting people thing. im just saying i'll shoot pretty much anything that moves when i cant see. haha. and i am completly down for expanding and building up the property.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:15 am

Well you guys set a date and let me know, I work Monday through Friday and have every weekend off (unless they call me in, which hardly ever happens)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Everyone!!!   Welcome Everyone!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep South Hooligans :: General :: General-
Jump to: