Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So lets talk about guns...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flip
Admin
Flip

So lets talk about guns... Empty
PostSubject: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:10 pm

So what's your dream load out? Guns, gear, etc...
Back to top Go down
DasBear

DasBear

PostSubject: Re: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:30 am

im a big fan of anything classic. i like the way old guns look, they remind me of art. so anything from wwII is up my ally. i would like one of those all metal and wood MG42s, Sg 44, etc
For now i think i would like to but a rail, scope and bi-pod on the ol' M14 and find a good smg for when i roll medic style
Back to top Go down
DasBear

DasBear

PostSubject: Re: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 am

after watching so videos by red dragon airsoft, im really wanting an AEG MP 44, also called a SG 44. it shoots about 700 rounds a min with an average FPS of 450!!
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:59 am

I want the new G&G FN2010 with built in Reddot.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandg-g2010-hunter-long-aeg-black.html

early reports are that G&G is coming out with a grenade launcher for the gun.

I also want a load out like GRAW
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Yeah the FN2000 are sweet I love bullpups. So if you put a grenade launcher on it would it look like the old OICW? As far as classic guns go I love the Ares PPsh that thing is sick.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm going to convert to a mercenary (contractor) style loadout soon. With a KWA M4A1 and my M9 Berreta. But we should also try come to an agreement on a team loadout to wear when we go to ops...if we get sponsored... I think I'm looking down the road a little too far right now. Screw it, I'm going to put my vote towards MARPAT.
Back to top Go down
DasBear

DasBear

PostSubject: Re: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:16 pm

i just ordered one of them m9's myself...
Back to top Go down
Troll
Admin
Troll

PostSubject: Re: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Im along the same lines as Bear anything old that has an infamous rep and look Thompson, BAR, Browning M2. Im waiting on my 1928 Thompson to get here haha, im down with the MARPAT or tiger stripe vietnam style haha
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 am

I like tiger stripe, but it isnt used in very many ops and I have rarely seen people use it. I already have a set of German Flecktarn, U.S. Woodland and Marpat, and the next camo I am getting is Multi-cam.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:24 am

I'm down for Marpat. BTW im selling my multicam for $30, Phillip has first dibs though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So lets talk about guns...   So lets talk about guns... Empty

Back to top Go down

So lets talk about guns...
Page 1 of 1