Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My own small business

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

My own small business Empty
PostSubject: My own small business   My own small business EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 pm

I'm thinking of over the break starting a business. basically what would happen is you my airsoft friends would come to me, and say "Hey, can you get me a replica Eotech?" and i would check with my chinese contacts i would be making, and i would come back the next day and say, "yes, for $80" you would pay me, and i would send away for them, and get them through customs, and give them to you.

basically the end result is that im getting them cheaper, but slower.

Would you guys be interested in this?
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: My own small business   My own small business EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 pm

As i'm looking a this, orders would be more of an "as a team" sort of thing. for instance, If you guys wanted gloves like mine, i'd have to order 10 pairs minimum, but then I can order any quantity above that.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: My own small business   My own small business EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 pm

I am once again working to try to get my permits now that I have settled into my classes. I'll keep my prices low charging half way between normal asgi prices, and the prices I pay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My own small business   My own small business Empty

Back to top Go down

My own small business
Page 1 of 1