Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's the deal on camo?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BRAD

BRAD

What's the deal on camo? Empty
PostSubject: What's the deal on camo?   What's the deal on camo? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:57 am

So I just wondering what we were gonna do about camo for a team because I just think it would look sicker if we all had the same and last I played with everyone it looked like it was between marpat and woodland since that's what matched the envornment the most. Or are we all just doing are own indiviual thing?
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal on camo?   What's the deal on camo? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:29 pm

If we were to have a team camo faction, it would be MARPAT. Cause most of us already have it, and it is IDEAL for this area.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal on camo?   What's the deal on camo? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:27 am

Agreed, it is the superior camouflage in terms of idealism for this area. I believe most of everyone is down with the adoption of MARPAT or digital woodland as the main uniform camouflage for our team. Although and I've talked with Bullseye about this we would like to eventually adopt Multicam as a secondary camouflage option. Many Milsims that I've seen and been to usually put them on opposing sides, so I think it would be a good Idea to have both options available. But as of right now MARPAT is our main camo of choice.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal on camo?   What's the deal on camo? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 pm

All OD might also be a good second choice, just something to keep in mind, also it looks pretty sick.

Like it has a DEA/SWAT look to it.

And it would be perfect for WWII games
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal on camo?   What's the deal on camo? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 am

I completely agree. All OD does look sick, it has that vietnam feel to it...but I have never been to an op in which i would want to run with that scheme. So I'm going to still say Multi-Cam as a secondary.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal on camo?   What's the deal on camo? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:06 pm

It is rare to see a team running in it, but when you do, it is a sick sight. Especially when they have cool, mostly matching gear.

At GC2 there was a team in all OD with matching gear who acted as mechanized infantry. it was pretty sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the deal on camo?   What's the deal on camo? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the deal on camo?
Page 1 of 1