Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First experiences...

Go down 
+2
Bullseye
Flip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flip
Admin
Flip

First experiences... Empty
PostSubject: First experiences...   First experiences... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Let's talk about what drew us to the sport and our first encounter's into the world of airsoft.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: First experiences...   First experiences... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:35 pm

I can "kill" people and not go to prison Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DasBear

DasBear

PostSubject: Re: First experiences...   First experiences... EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Flip asked me and my roommates to come play and now im here
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: First experiences...   First experiences... EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:38 am

my friend was all hyped up about it, do i got a walmart gun, but found out he wasnt that into it, just talked about it. so i got into it, and got some other friends into it, then we found out people from the 3rd ID played, and we fell in with them.
Back to top Go down
Troll
Admin
Troll

PostSubject: Re: First experiences...   First experiences... EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:59 am

I first found out about it back in high school which was just a group of us with wal mart guns in someone's back yard, and then about a month or so ago Flip asked if my roomates and i wanted to play and we've been playing nearly every saturday since then
Back to top Go down
dezaster
Admin
dezaster

PostSubject: Re: First experiences...   First experiences... EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:45 pm

....i married into it.
Back to top Go down
https://deepsouthhooligans.forumotion.com
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: First experiences...   First experiences... EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Well let's see... My first experience is when Sas and I decided to go the local surplus store in Douglas and buy some cheap guns to play around with. Then that progressed to more expensive guns. My first gun was a Tokyo Marui FAMAS F1 compared to the other guns we played with it was bad ass. That gun will always be my favorite it's rate of fire was superior but lacked in the power department. It finally became retired this year due to the fire selector switch breaking on it but it's still awesome to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First experiences...   First experiences... Empty

Back to top Go down

First experiences...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep South Hooligans :: Airsoft :: General Airsoft-
Jump to: