Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible ops in January...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flip
Admin
Flip

Possible ops in January... Empty
PostSubject: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 am

OK guys we need to get up and get to some sims ops whatever we can find show our strength, flex our muscle, and let it be know that we Hooligans are a legitimate force to be trifled with!!! I've been doing some digging and searching on various websites and here are some future event's I've found. I'd really like to go to some if at all possible. So let's get it up and kick down some doors!!!

-OP: GLASS DRAGON (This is a mindgame event at Wayne's World on the 29th of January should be really good kinda expensive and an age limit sorry to our under 18 crowd but if you know Mindgames they put on good stuff.)

http://www.mindgame-productions.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=33

-THE DEAD WALK 3 (A Blackjack production on the 22nd of January. If you know me I'm a real big zombie freak and I've always wanted to do one of these themed roleplaying matches. I know you guys probably won't do this but give it some thought it'd still be cool.)

http://s176595924.onlinehome.us/teamblackjack/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=43672#43672

-OP: FLORENTINE (A Blackjack production on February 19th. It's a WW2 themed event. It sounds fun but there are a lot of rules and restrictions regarding WW2 themed events read them and let me know if your interested. I'm down for going if anyone else is but again keep in mind that this is not a normal milsim scenario.)

http://s176595924.onlinehome.us/teamblackjack/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=118

Here's some wishful thinking. I'd love to go to these:

http://www.naaexpo.com/

http://www.operationeastwind.com/

I'm also extremely interested in getting the team together and making a trip down to Ocala to SOCOM and up to Newnan to the Airdog CQC course. I'm also interested in checking out the new airsoft store that has just opened in Jacksonville. If anyone is interested in doing any of this let's try and plan a date and go to any of these.

Also, if you find, hear, or discover any other events in the upcoming few months post them up we will try our best to get the team together to go. I'm want to try really hard to get in an event at least once a month in 2011. It may be hard but I believe we as a team can do it. I have faith in all of you and I know all of you have great skill and potential. Let's show them what the Hooligans are made of!!!

HOOLIGAN STOMP!!!
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 am

how far is newnan?
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 pm

I believe it's up around atlanta. I think
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:03 pm

k, well im up for heading down to socom sometime in the near future once i get the m4 thing worked out. im sure sean will want to go, oh and sean and i have been talking about a "event" in orlando in march i think. talk to him for more info
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:29 am

I dont play with the Ga players, they are more along the line of paintsofters, they make up rules as you go along, and complain the whole time.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:52 pm

true. so does anyone wanna take a trip down to socom in the near future?
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:52 pm

hey guys i found a CQB field in jacksonville and its closer to us than ocala. theirs also the store their and it just opened so we could go their instead of ocala. heres the link to the field: http://www.acmeairsoft.com/showthread.php?t=2348
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:46 pm

That post was from 2007, i dont think they are still open.

Though... I'd be down down for operation north wind Very Happy thats my spring break
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:29 pm

I disagree with you Sean most people I've played with have been pretty good sports and don't like paintball. Both Blackjack and Area13 are pretty good guys and I've had a good time playing with both. They're disdain for paintball seems to be as strong as ours.

I'm totally down for a SOCOM trip sometime soon.

Post up a link for Op Northwind so we can see some info on it bro.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:54 am

That was my mistake, it was East wind, not northwind. But the event I went to in jacksonville a year back we snuck past some blueforce guys from atlanta, and later on the forums they were all pissy about how it wasnt fair, and how we shouldnt have been able to change uniform
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:50 am

Yeah I figured it out it's cool.

There are always teams and players like that everywhere you go that doesn't necessarily classify the entire state as such. I have had my own bad experience with some ga/fl players awhile back in waycross if you remember. But I won't entirely discredit their team for the actions of a few immature players.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:43 pm

It wasnt just a few players, EVERY player in the thread jumped on me for it. and it was pretty much everyone in the forums at the time.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Well some people are sore losers. Again though I wouldn't discount the entire state of GA because of one lame team.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:28 pm

I'm just saying, if i had the option of playing in Ga or Fl, it would defiantly be in Florida
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Well I was born in Georgia, I grew up in Georgia, I live in Georgia, and I play airsoft in Georgia...So thank you. Would you like fries with that?
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:23 am

Ok I think we've gotten off the topic entirely now. Let's calm it down now I really don't want to have to put up a list of rules to abide by. I want to keep this forum pretty lenient but I can't do that if we don't act appropriately.

BACK to the topic at hand is anyone interested in any of these ops. I mean realistically being able to go not wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Woah bullseye, i was simply saying that from my experience with airsofters from northern Ga, that they dont match my Op playing style, and thats why I dont play at Ga ops.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:44 am

guys come on were all a team here lets cool it
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:49 am

I honestly have not gotten heated, im just explaining why I will be going to Fl ops.

but to the topic on hand, I am sort of interested in Glass Dragon, but atm i'm reserving judgment to decide for sure whether or not im going to East Wind. I was already planning on going to the expo though before it was brought up.

Also there is a series of Ops mindgames is putting on, its called TacOps, they are strictly limited to 50 people, and its a lot higher end of an OP. not so much running around, its more of a training op. So idk if it would be right for all of us, but its defiantly something cool to do after you have gone to a couple Ops.
Back to top Go down
DasBear

DasBear

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:57 pm

just to let you guys know, Newnan is where most of my family lives now. i just got back from there actually haha. its atleast a 4 hr drive from Valdosta but most of it is interstate so its not really that bad. if you wanted to plan a trip up there i would suggest staying atleast one night
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:25 pm

hey sean do u think u could talk to mac and try to get me into a game or something cause he is completely ignoring me
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 pm

I dont think he will, the most he has ever allowed is someone who was a week or two shy of 18.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:00 pm

I'm completely for going to the TacOps event's I've got the gear for it but I'm not quite sure everyone else does. Think about what Op you want to go and post up again we need to start showing force at some of these events.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm

The TacOps im thinking of going to is in february
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible ops in January...   Possible ops in January... Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible ops in January...
Page 1 of 1