Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going for a visit...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flip
Admin
Flip

Going for a visit... Empty
PostSubject: Going for a visit...   Going for a visit... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 am

I'm gonna go visit our brothers in arms SGAT this Saturday in Douglas if anyone want's to join me. I've been led to believe that there will be a good turnout and that they plan on playing throughout the day. No two and out this weekend from my understanding. If you want to go let me know and you can get in touch with me to get there. I'm not driving this time as my wife's car is out of commission I'm riding with Butler. If anyone wants to go and doesn't know how to get out there let me know and I'll help you out. I promise it's going to be a freaking awesome time!!!
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Going for a visit...   Going for a visit... EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 am

my uncles commin into town so thats a no go for me
Back to top Go down
Dethman

PostSubject: Re: Going for a visit...   Going for a visit... EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:56 pm

We really enjoyed you guys coming over. We played until 5pm, had pizza brought in, and had 15 people show up. Awesome times!
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Going for a visit...   Going for a visit... EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes it was!!! I can't wait to go back and hangout with my hometown airsoft buddies!!!
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Going for a visit...   Going for a visit... EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:34 pm

whens the next game? sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going for a visit...   Going for a visit... Empty

Back to top Go down

Going for a visit...
Page 1 of 1