Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Ideas

Go down 
4 posters

Which games do you NOT want to play?
Terminator
Mission Ideas I_vote_lcap50%Mission Ideas I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Duck Hunt
Mission Ideas I_vote_lcap33%Mission Ideas I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Terrorists
Mission Ideas I_vote_lcap0%Mission Ideas I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Territories
 0% [ 0 ]
Ambush
Mission Ideas I_vote_lcap17%Mission Ideas I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Prison Break
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:46 pm

I've been looking up some new mission ideas to go along with our current ones, which I think we need to clarify on here, so that when we announce the game type everyone will recognize it. I'll let bullseye take stab at that though.

First up is terminator, the way this was described was, one person is chosen as the terminator, usually the person who is most armored or padded. This person cannot die unless he gives up, i.e. too much pain, this person can only walk, or quick walk. Everyone else dies after one shot. It is an elimination game, last person to be eliminated wins. For instance if 3 people are left, and make the terminator give up, they all win. If everyone gets eliminated by the terminator, the last person to die wins.
Here is an example of a terminator game, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le4rEOq6Wvs&NR=1
A possible modification to help make the game more winable would be to have medics, maybe 2 for every terminator.

Duck Hunt- kinda like terminator, there is one sniper in the far back bunker. and two pistols in the bunker nearest the "ducks." ducks start without weapons, and have to make their way to the bunkers to get their pistols, then make their way up to kill the sniper without dying themselves.

Terrorists- OpFor team will start off earlier than BlueForce, they will take a "bomb" (something we will have to rig up that is highly visible) and hide it in the field, then they too will hide. Blueforce has 20 mins to find the terrorists, and bomb (they can find the bomb by bringing one of the terrorists to a medic, the terrorist then has to give up the location) they then have to find the code (the terrorists can designate 2 people min. to come up with a code, if the Blueforce brings one of these two to a medic they have to give up the code as well. If you are not the person with the code, you can give a false code.) Once the bomb has been found, the blueforce can try out codes they have captured, but only get two chances. so it is best to try to get as many codes as possible, and see if any repeat. If the team fails both times, they lose, and the device "detonates" and everybody loses. If the device detonates, and there are terrorists still alive, they win. Only if the blueforce finds the bomb, and announces the correct code do they win. To offset this, blueforce is the only team with a medic.

Territories- Once we get multiple bunkers built, we can play this game type. The objective is to, in the time set, capture, and hold as many of the bunkers as possible when time runs out. players must be inside the bunker to be considered captured. Respawns would be allowable

Ambush- 2 Teams are used, one team (the smaller is an uneven amount of players are playing) goes out and hides, the other team has to go out, and eliminate them, they get 10 mins to hide (any less and they wont be prepared)
This was a huge game type at my old field, and it was always popular.

Prison break- A small team of players volunteers to be the prisoners, they must make their way from one side of the field to the other, every player who makes it is considered a winner, they may have no weapons, and no medics, it is every man for himself on the prisoner side. Guards can have any weapons, and their only goal is to stop them from getting to the goal, they must stay a good ways away from the prisoner's entry and exit points to make it fair.

Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Post why you do not want to play each game, so I can figure out if they can be modified
Back to top Go down
DasBear

DasBear

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: terrorists   Mission Ideas EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:12 pm

i was just looking around my house and i found an old trunk that our old roommate left here. i was thinking we could empty it out and use it as the 'bomb.' What i was thinking was, instead of using a code and calling it out, we could buy two different, small, cheap locks with keys and two memebers of the terrorist team could hold one each. the objective would be to kill the key holders and unlock the bomb before time expires. you could even place a larger medic style rope inside the truck to simulate defusing the bomb as you untie the multiple knots. just throwing some ideas around so let me know if you guys are interested.
Back to top Go down
BluHairFrk

BluHairFrk

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:39 pm

All those games sound fun to me. Once we get more structures built i think an Invasion game type, like they have in Reach would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Invasion is pretty much a linear territorys, but now that you bring it up, I think that might be a good idea.

For the bomb, That would be great, Now that you mention it, I have a heavy steel lock that we could use
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:55 pm

I have an invasion type game ready to rock, it requires both fields, some time, and a whole lot of bb's
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Care to give away some of the details?
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:07 pm

basicly the idea is to have 4 bases, two at Hag3rds field, and two at jonathans. one team would take the objectives while the other defends.. i have the maps i will show u guys tomarow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Ideas   Mission Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission Ideas
Page 1 of 1