Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Willing to sell m4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Willing to sell m4 Empty
PostSubject: Willing to sell m4   Willing to sell m4 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm

heres the link
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_219&products_id=32129

If anyone wants it ill sell it for 230 with battery
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Willing to sell m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to sell m4   Willing to sell m4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 am

hmmmmmmmm. What are you reasons for selling it? Are you getting a better m4, or a better gun in general? List me some details. I may be interested.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Willing to sell m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to sell m4   Willing to sell m4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:06 pm

I found another G&P m4 that i really want... i added up the total for everything thats on it and it would equal around 600 bucks. but their only selling it for 380.. I love my m4 but i like the look of the other one more... If you want my m4 i can give u a list of stuff the should fit, RIS, Stocks, ect. a lot of stuff doesnt fit with G&P's because of the real steal externals but its not too hard to find stuff that does.
heres the link to the other gun i want:

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_219&products_id=33891

so bottom line, I LOVE my m4, i just want one thats pre-upgraded externaly... The internals in the gun are actualy better than KWA, G&P has more metal parts in the gearbox than KWA and for a cheeper price. Over all the only thing wrong with the gun is the inner barrel, and the selector switch. (it jams on semi auto a lot) If you want it let me know and we can negotiate a price.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

Willing to sell m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to sell m4   Willing to sell m4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Ill have to just look at it next time. Cause the next gun i get is cause stick around for a while.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Willing to sell m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to sell m4   Willing to sell m4 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:22 pm

ok sounds good, this gun will sure last a LONG time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willing to sell m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to sell m4   Willing to sell m4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Willing to sell m4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep South Hooligans :: Airsoft Weapons-
Jump to: