Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So many options....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

So many options.... Empty
PostSubject: So many options....   So many options.... EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 am

ARES Full Metal M4A1 Airsoft Gun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gveh5Jnr-lg

KWA Full Metal M4A1 2GX Airsoft Gun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c3b43RCtno

G&P Full Metal M4A1 AEG Rifle w/ USMC Marine Logo couldn't find a quality video. just look at Ryan's.

The KWA still stands out the most to me. But the ARES has the quick change spring, functioning charging handle w/ real bolt catch.

What would you guys go with?

Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: So many options....   So many options.... EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:12 pm

ARES is nice, but the internals are decent compared to KWA and G&P. KWA has good internals, yet for some reason they make a lot of lemons, and theirs that one good one they make and its hit or miss on if you will get that good one. now G&P has amazing internals, almost everything is either stainless steel, steel, duracon, (spring guide, air nozzle, silicon piston, metal hop-up, the list goes on) Im not trying to lean you towards buying my m4 but I did a lot of research before buying it and hands down it was the right decision compared to the KWA and ARES.
Back to top Go down
Sqyrel

Sqyrel

PostSubject: Re: So many options....   So many options.... EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:32 pm

I wouldnt trade my KWA weapon of destruction for nothing. im in I love you
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: So many options....   So many options.... EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:40 pm

see, you got one of the good ones. Ive seen 5 KWA's in the past year go down. 3 were 2GX's... Thats why im not sold on KWA's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many options....   So many options.... Empty

Back to top Go down

So many options....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep South Hooligans :: Airsoft Weapons-
Jump to: