Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magazine Article

Go down 
+2
2good4hisowngood
dezaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dezaster
Admin
dezaster

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Magazine Article   Magazine Article EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:38 am

Hey guys. I am on the magazine staff at VSU and will be writing an article on airsoft. I'm more focusing on the sport, but I do want to briefly mention the team, as well as highlight students from VSU that play. I know that a few of you are also students, so I need to know who attends VSU and we need to pick a day to get pictures of ALL players, plus a photo of just the VSU students who play. I'm not on too strict of a deadline for this particular article, but I'd like to try and knock it out within the next month.
Back to top Go down
https://deepsouthhooligans.forumotion.com
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magazine Article   Magazine Article EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:34 am

I know devon, my friend josh, bear, troll, and I are all that play.
I thought awhile back about sending in an article, but I was told there were a lot of things you had to be sure to avoid, like never use the word gun, and stuff like that. Also, be sure to use our callsigns, rather than our actual names. otherwise if something happens where the vsupd takes notice of the article, they wont know who exactly plays.
Back to top Go down
BluHairFrk

BluHairFrk

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magazine Article   Magazine Article EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 pm

Also pretty much all of the hag3rd players go to Vsu
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magazine Article   Magazine Article EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Don't worry I'm sure Dez knows what she's doing, I mean she's done it for 6 years and has an associates in journalism lol. She will make sure we get glamorized! Haha
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magazine Article   Magazine Article EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm

thats pretty cool, were you going to take a pic of the team or just the VSU players?
Back to top Go down
Troll
Admin
Troll

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magazine Article   Magazine Article EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:52 pm

thats cool finally something worth read printed by VSU haha. i wouldn't worry about vsupd doing anything, even if something happens, they are a joke. plus it takes a lot to pull officer Luke away from those freshmen girls haha.
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magazine Article   Magazine Article EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 am

you know if we can get 10 guys to sign up saying they want an airsoft team ill finally be able to start the paperwork to get us funded.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magazine Article   Magazine Article EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:36 am

what do u mean?
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magazine Article   Magazine Article EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 pm

if the vsu students gets an association started, then we can get funds to play with. It would only be for us, if we got caught using them on non vsu students, we would lose it all.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magazine Article   Magazine Article EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:53 pm

ahhh i see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magazine Article   Magazine Article Empty

Back to top Go down

Magazine Article
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep South Hooligans :: Airsoft :: General Airsoft-
Jump to: