Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World

Go down 
+5
2good4hisowngood
PMC-BLT
Bullseye
Rocky Raccoon
Sqyrel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flip
Admin
Flip

March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World   March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:23 am

Unfortunately I won't beable to make this one after all this time I was informed I have a wedding to attend to I'm not too thrilled about it but oh well. You guys have fun and if something changes I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
fallout11

fallout11

PostSubject: Re: March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World   March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 am

We have six confirmed to attend this one, I've already made the hotel reservations as well.
See you guys there.
Back to top Go down
BluHairFrk

BluHairFrk

PostSubject: Re: March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World   March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:47 pm

So i'm having trouble getting out of work at both jobs this weekend, i'm not going to be able to make it to the game on the 26th. I'm pretty bummed, i really wanted to try out my new goggle fan Sad When's the next game at Bullseye's place?
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World   March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:47 pm

I'll try and get In touch with him and find something out last time I talked to him he said that he had been real busy with his new job. I'll also try and get online tonight and find some more ops in the upcoming months for us to consider going to. Let's get on the ball here guys!!!
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World   March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:38 pm

agreed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World   March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

March 29 OP: Cold Steel -> 6MM Junk Waynes World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2