Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TPayneNFA

Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap* Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap*   Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap* EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 pm

I am currently looking at an auction for 3 body armor vests. There are no ballistic panels included. This is just for a carriers. The carriers are all new and accept soft armor panels as well as SAPI plates. They were manufactured by First Choice Armor, which is now known as Diamondback Tactical. I can get all 3 for $79.95 shipped to my door. That is $26.65 each. Anyone want in on these? Below is a photo of them. I am wanting the black one, so the navy and woodland colored vests are up for grabs. The seller has a bunch of these vests for sale, so I may be able to contact him and get a different color. I would rather order in bulk, so I can save some money. This is a pretty good deal, since the seller is selling the vests at $39.95 each. If any of you are interested, then please let me know something ASAP. I have a Paypal account, so you can paypal me the money when I go to order them.

Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap* KGrHqNk0E6By9VuVBBOi-Cszki60_3
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap*   Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap* EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Ill take a woodland
Back to top Go down
TPayneNFA

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap*   Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap* EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Wow. That was quick. They are all spoken for, now.

Black - Me
Navy - Sean's dad
Woodland - PMC-BLT

Here's a link to the vests I am ordering:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-LOT-XLARGE-MILITARY-QUALITY-TACTICAL-CARRIER-VESTS-MADE-U-S-A-NEW-/390352807711?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ae2d7271f

I am probably going to submit the order for them tonight, or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap*   Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap* Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want in on a group buy of body armor vests? *pretty cheap*
Page 1 of 1