Deep South Hooligans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP SOUTH HOOLIGANS

Airsoft and Milsim Combat Located in South Georgia and the Surrounding Area.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)

Go down 
+2
Bullseye
2good4hisowngood
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flip
Admin
Flip

Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 am

How the crap did you already fry your m4 man? Didn't you just get it?
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 pm

I over used it the first two days, but it isnt as strong as a KWA, which is why I'm going to have the externals from it moved to the KWA, then get them both repaired, and use the G4 as a cqb gun, and the KWA for a longer range gun.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:08 pm

thats a good idea
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:18 am

Agreed don't feel bad I had problems with my g4 from the get go it's lying in pieces in my guest room right now. Sucks you can't go man.

Oh btw as of right now I only have 2 people riding with me in the morning so I have two more open seats if anyone else wants to ride.
Back to top Go down
Bullseye
Admin
Bullseye

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:37 am

Coastal Ivory! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2good4hisowngood

2good4hisowngood

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Which model did you have flip?
Back to top Go down
Sqyrel

Sqyrel

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:54 pm

my new hop up for my m4 is somewhere between Cali and here on 3day shipping. Hopefully it gets here before friday so i can try and get mah gun working again.
Back to top Go down
PMC-BLT

PMC-BLT

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 pm

whats wrong with ur other hop-up?
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:43 am

Hey Sqyrl I have an all metal one I'll let you use if push comes to shove. I don't know if it'll work on a KWA or if it would change it's performance in any way but the offers stands if it comes down to crunch time.

G4-A1 Sean
Back to top Go down
Sqyrel

Sqyrel

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:23 am

when i was cleaning my inner barrel i accidently twisted the hop up halfway off the barrel. so i was like crap guess i need to take the hop up apart and put it back on right. Turns out it would have been advisable to have some kind of instructions on how to disassemble the hop up, as it stands, i destroyed one of the gears lol.
Back to top Go down
Flip
Admin
Flip

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Dang that sucks man. Keep my posted and let me know if you need that hop up man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)   Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Coastal Ivory II (headcount)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2